Advertisement

Jupiter... Benefic/Malefic?

topic posted Wed, September 10, 2008 - 10:23 AM by  Patty
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi,

I am Gemini ascendant, struggling bigtime on the career front. My Jupiter (lord of 7th & 10th house) is in the 6th house with Ketu.
I was adviced by a leading astrologer to wear a Yellow sapphire to solve my problem of joblessness. I am not sure if this is a good idea, as I understand Jupiter to be a Badhaka for Gemini ascendant and lord of 7th, a maraka sthana.
I am currently wearing lagnesh's emerald ring and probaby Jupiter is an enemy of mercury. (<- not sure abt this detail)
Will strengthening Jupiter strengthen the 6th house effects (an evil house) OR Jupiter is a BENEFIC, no matter whatever the situation is?

Do you think wearing a yellow sapphire is a good idea for me?

Place of birth-Bhopal, M.P, India | Date & Time of birth- 4th Sep 1983; 00:45hrs
posted by:
Patty
India
Advertisement
  • Re: Jupiter... Benefic/Malefic?

Wed, September 10, 2008 - 11:00 AM
    From career prospective 6th house is good, it gives you competitive abilities and negotiation skills at work place. Further, Jupitor is positioned in Dusthan, so no gem required. You only need emerald and you are doing that.
    The problem is you are running sadesati and Saturn is also conjunct to your sun. Let Saturn move to Capricorn next year you will be OK from your career front. You have exalted saturn and Sun in Leo in third.
    You are also running Mercury/Ketu period and the despositor of KETU in D10 is Mars which is week in cancer in D10 . I see relief coming next year.
    Bhuwan

Wed, September 10, 2008 - 11:16 AM
      Does this mean, I have no option but to sit at home, jobless till next year?
      I have been trying and trying and trying and trying.....but no jobs..
      What is the significance of Jupiter-Ketu yuti in 6th house. Ketu is exalted in Scorpio which I believe is good to crush enemies etc..
      Jupiter (lord of 7th & 10th house) in the 6th house, a dusthana, what does this indicate?

Wed, September 10, 2008 - 7:44 PM
        I don't know why you are bothered by Jupitor in 6th. Jupitor conjuct RAHU/KETU forms GURU-Chandal yoga which is little bit adverse but any planet in 6th is good. It's that these planets help you in later part of your life. Please also note that JU//KE are also aspecting your 10th house which is good. Jupitor moves out of SAG by the end of year and it's aspect to your dasalord ME in your natal chart ( and also the despositor of ME in D10 which is Moon in D1 )so there will be some relief, but things will settle for good as I indicated in earlier thread.
        You have to deal with karmic planets KE/Ra/Sa which will eventually make you a stronger person, they just test your patience.

Bhuwan

Recent topics in "Jyotish - Vedic Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
When will I get a high income job - Pls guide offlineRaawindur 14 Today, 8:16 AM
Stagnant Career Darshan 11 Today, 8:00 AM
Progeny offlineMeenakshi 3 Today, 7:41 AM
compatibility and marriage offlinepoornima 6 Today, 5:36 AM