Advertisement

exaltation&debilitation in Rasi/Navamsa

topic posted Fri, November 12, 2010 - 3:54 AM by  dali
Share/Save/Bookmark
Namaskar,
I have a question about possible impact of Saturn exalted in Rasi(4), but debilitated in Navamsa(also 4).
In my Rasi chart Moon is Lagnesh, in Capricorn. In Navamsa Lagnesh is Saturn. Venus in Pisces both vargottama&Atmakaraka.
In Navamsa depositor of debilitated Saturn is Cancer Mars conjunct Sun(7th house)- Moon in 8th in Leo... So it's probably a Parivartana Yoga as far as I know. What could it mean? Is it connected to health or else area? I don't have any particular problems, but I'm still young.
posted by:
dali
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: exaltation&debilitation in Rasi/Navamsa

Fri, November 12, 2010 - 7:45 AM
    1. It indicates unwanted change of place in relation to your employment. (Saturn)
    2. Marriage with a person of different society. (Saturn)
    3. Your employment involves public dealings and Money handling. (Saturn<->Moon)
    4. Have a physically comfortable life. (Venus)
    5. Good Health for the whole life. (Mars)

(According to birth data provided to Purple Ji)
    • Re: exaltation&debilitation in Rasi/Navamsa

Fri, November 12, 2010 - 8:00 AM
      Thank you very much.
      But I thought and was told before, that such a weak Navamsa is very bad and since it has Saturn in Aries and Mars in Cancer both in kendra, I thought that it can give f. ex. bad health, that's interesting...
      My work's strict connected to art.

Fri, November 12, 2010 - 8:14 AM
        See if it helps…

Quoted by Bhuwan Ji,

“Let me clarify again. Just apply the rules in natal chart. If the event is promised in the natal chart then look for confirmation in divisional chart. Things that are not promised in natal chart hardy materialize in devisional or tajaka chart. Divisional charts help you identify the FINER aspects ( e.g D9 or Novile or 40 degree aspect among planets..so on for D10, D6 etc.......) in a chart. You can easily visualize opposition/square/sextile in natal chart but not D9, D10 etc.., tha's where divisional charts are handy.

For each divisional chart there is karaka and the house of interest. For D9 you only need to look for Venus and 9th house , for D10 it's SUN and 10th house. If these aspects are blessed by JU then good things happen.

Rashi chart is a complete foot print and one should master Rashi chart first. Divisional charts are important when things are not obvious in rashi chart. Divisional charts are prone to errors in ASC, therefore some birth time ractification is needed to fine tune divsional charts. Planets provide energy to houses, some good some bad. More planets in 6,8, and 12th houses give success in later part of life after hard work. Planets in trine give easy going life and planets in Kendra give very good success earlier. A benefic combination of trine and kendra lords in kendra is the best one could have.”

Thu, November 25, 2010 - 9:13 AM
          what bout planets in upachayas like 11th house ?

Thu, November 25, 2010 - 10:17 AM
            Better make a new post with birth details...

Upachaya Houses - 3, 6, 10, 11

The upachaya houses are the best house placements for the natural malefic planets. These are also considered "increasing" or "growing" houses because they get better with time as the person gets older.

www.astrologyforthesoul.com/vp/v....html

www.scribd.com/doc/6312354/Upachaya

5. Malefics do well in Upachaya houses. Those houses are 3, 6, 10, 11. The 3rd house is courage. The 6th house is enemies and perseverance. The 10th house is career and how one fights the battles of life. The 11th house is income and friends; major goals and desires. Most important of these Upachaya houses is the 10th house. The 10th house, in general, is the second most important house in any chart (the 1st house is the most important). The 10th house is how one acts in the drama of life, and it also rules career. We still live in the age of Kali Yuga, which means one needs a certain amount of roughness and toughness and crudeness to succeed in this dog-eat-dog world. Even women need some macho energy, and an "I'm going to succeed in spite of adversity" attitude. This type of inner grit will be seen primarily with malefics either in the 10th house, aspecting the 10th house, or having something to do with the 10th house or the ruler of the 10th house. Malefics in the 6th house (persistence) or 3rd house (courage) will help also. Any planet will do well in 11th, whether benefic or malefic. If you want inner grit, it's not benefics that will give it - it's malefics. People for whom all their malefics are hidden in the chart may be happy, but completely lacking drive and character.

www.jyotish.ws/wisdom/tas...idbits.html

2) The natural malefic planets function best when they are placed in the upachaya houses 3, 6, 10, 11. This is because the malefic planets will tend to cause the least amount of harm when located in these houses. The upachaya houses are considered "growing" houses which means that they continually get better with time.

astrologyforthesoul.com/vp/ved...as.html

www.financecharts.info/topic/...es.html

Recent topics in "Jyotish - Vedic Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
When will I get a high income job - Pls guide offlineRaawindur 14 Today, 8:16 AM
Stagnant Career offlineDarshan 11 Today, 8:00 AM
Progeny offlineMeenakshi 3 Today, 7:41 AM
compatibility and marriage poornima 6 Today, 5:36 AM