Advertisement

In tula lagna strength of saturn even in leo rasi and jupiter in cancer

topic posted Sun, June 20, 2010 - 8:30 PM by  Surendra
Share/Save/Bookmark
Can anybody interprete this kundali or post theire thoughts or comments on this?
DOB is 16/09/1978
TOB is 08.52 a.m.
Anand,gujarat,india
posted by:
Surendra
Advertisement
  • Hi

I will try to analyse your chart, but i am a beginner so take my readings with a pinch of salt !

You are lucky to have three planets in swaksektra/uccha , jupiter in kendra in kark, sun in simha in 11th and venus in tula rashi. Lord of 10th house in 5th and guru in 10th may indicate a career related to acedemic or consulting field.

saturn in 11th affects 5th house (children)but moon being present in 5th i think you will not have much issues with your relationship with children. also uccha shukra and moon in 5th, there is a likelihood of love marraige.

Venus in thula shows an emotional nature. Venus is also well placed in navamsa. i assume you have a good personality. AMK Sun is well placed, and together with well placed moon indicate good relationship with parents, althogh with 12th rahu there may be a bit of delay in success.

Just my two cents !

Amit
    • Hi Amit,
      Initial stage of interpretation is good.Native has good educational degree but not in acadamic profession or consulting field.He has good relationship with parents.He did arrang marriage decided by parents.But yes harmonious marriage life. Jupiter is malefic for Libra Ascendant but i dont know the effect of exlated jupiter in this Ascendant.Have you notice chalit kundali of this native?Try to interprete about property prospects and other good or bad planetery positions in this kundali.
      Thanks,
      Surendra
      • Hi Surendraji

Thanks for the guidance. In J Hora software i am unable to find Bhavchalit Kundli. can u tell me where it is?

Thanks

Amit
        • In, Jhora, just right click on D-9 chart and select Bhava Chakra / Chalit Chakra.

In Bhav Chalit SA, SU, ME moves to 12th house with RA who is already in 12th. JU moves to 11th from 10th, VE moves to 2nd, MO moves to 6th.
          • Hi Purlpeji,
            Can you please interprete the number of rajyoga in this kundali?for man,day birth time,sun and moon in odd house there is a mahabhagya yog i heard that.is mahabhagya yoga in this kundali or not?what is jupiters impact in this kundali?what is saturn's role for this kundali?
            i mean which planate is benefic or malefic in this kundali?
            Thanks,
            Surendra
            • jyotishvidya.com/ch34.htm

33-34. LIBRA ASCENDANT:
              Jupiter, the Sun, and Mars are malefics. Auspicious are Saturn and Mercury. The Moon and Mercury will cause Rajayoga. Mars is a killer. Jupiter and other malefics will also acquire a disposition to inflict death. Venus is neutral. Thus should be known about Libra ascendant.

Yoga Varga Yoga givers Results ascribed to yoga Brief definition of yoga

Hamsa D-1 Ju Spiritual, pious and respected Jupiter in a kendra in moolatrikona or own or exaltation sign

Malavya D-1 Ve Enjoys luxuries, happy Venus in a kendra in moolatrikona or own or exaltation sign

Vosi D-1 Ju Skillful, charitable and learned Planets other than Moon in 12th from Sun

Nipuna (Budha-Aditya) D-1 Su, Me Skillful, expert, well-known and respected Sun and Mercury together or in mutual 7ths

Adhi yoga D-1 Me, Ju King, minister or an army chief Benefics in 6th, 7th and 8th from Moon

Kedaara D-1 Naabhasa yoga - throughout life Happy, wealthy, helpful and may be an agriculturalist Seven planets in 4 rasis

Amala D-1 Ju Virtuous and has luxuries Only benefics in 10th from lagna/Moon

Parvata D-1 Ju, Ve Fortunate, charitable, eloquent, easy-going, famous kendras have benefics, 7th and 8th have no malefics

Bheri D-1 Ve, Ju, Ve, Me Wealth, good spouse and children, fame, character, virtuous, religious Jupiter, Venus and lagna lord in mutual kendras, strong 9th lord

Mridanga D-1 Ju, Ve King or an equal and happy Planets in own/exaltation sign in kendras/konas and strong lagna lord

Raja/Dharma-Karmadhipati D-1 Mo, Me Dutiful and high achiever Conjunction, aspect or exchange of 9th/10th lords

Rajayoga D-1 Sa, Me Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords

Rajayoga D-1 Mo, Sa Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords

Yogakaraka D-1 Sa Success and achievements Same planet owns a kendra and a kona

Rajayoga D-1 Ma, Ve Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords

Raja (AK-PK) D-1 Su, Sa Loyal following and power Atma karaka and putra karaka together or in 1st/5th

Yogada (GL) D-1 Mo Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Maha Yogada D-1 Ma Power, authority and wealth Associated with lagna, GL and HL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Yogada (GL) D-1 Ve Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Yogada (GL) D-1 Sa Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Rajayoga D-1 Sa, Me Prosperous and successful The 5th and 9th lords in conjunction or samasaptaka, lagna lord aspecting lagna

Rajayoga D-1 Su, Ju, Ve, Ra, Ke Becomes a king even if from a lowly family Four or more planets in moolatrikona or exaltation signs

Raja Sambandha D-1 Ve, Mo Important person in a king's court Dispositor of amatya karaka conjoining/aspecting 10th lord

Dhana D-1 Ve, Me, Sa Very rich Venus in Li lagna, conjoined or aspected by Mercury, Saturn
              • Thank you purpleji for spending time to interprete this kundali.but steel confused regarding some questions.Can you please guide me about below questions regarding this kundali.
                Can you please guide me about my career prospect?What should i do job or business?When is my bhagyoday and good peak time i mean at what age?how is my luck about share market and lotto? is mahabhagya yoga in my kundali?and will i get benefit of it?

Thanks,
                Surendra
              • Hello Purpleji or Bhuwanji,
                Can you please differentiate in this which yoga is able to give me benefits? i mean practically can able to give results.
                Thanks,
                Surendra
                • Other astrologers will help.
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Hello Purpleji,
                    Can you please guide me as other astrologer not giving reply yet?
                    Thanks,
                    Surendra
                    • Surendra Ji,

Swarnim Ji is there. He will help you out.

Purple1
                      • Unsu...

1. Saturn is still Yogakaraka, but it is weak. Results may be: Less stability in life, delay in progeny, stressed relations with father, any accidentel death in the family in the past. The Saturn will reflect its condition through elder sister of native and through his voice.
                        2. Moon should have been in visible half of the globe in odd no. sign, to have got the benefit of Mahabhagya Yoga.
                        3. Jupiter: An spiritual person with luck favouring in the profession. 6-8 relation with Moon, decreasing the strength of Jupiter.
                        4. The best time should start from 2012 with some initial problems.
                        5. Profession: Initially, in the field of education. subsequently, in other areas dealing with government, construction etc.
                    • Is this anand and surinder one and the same???.
                      whatever it is
                      WIth Libra ascendant with venus+mars person is very good looking.Mars 7th lord in ascendant shows wife will have special command over such native.
                      Arudha lagna in 10th with exalted jupiter gives image of a person being very kind like priest/teacher like jupiter.But Rahu in third house from AL makes person very bold and corageous,materially successful
                      Especially Upapada also being with jupiter shows rich wife.Wife may be of karka lagna.
                      Usually rajayogas are found in mostly all chart.But key point is Sun is haribnger of these yogas while moon is sustainer.If these are weak then no use of any yogas.Sun in your chart is in leo,but in last degree,but still it is strong in shadbala.Moon is also good.
                      Rajayogas are better timed by narayan dasa.Rajayogas hapening in Kendras occur late in life.
                      There are many overriding rules also.If u see at queen elizabeths chart see has Daridra yogas!!!!!
                      How can a queen be poor? .But if u see her chart from AL u will see many rajayogas and reason for her being a queeeen!!
                      So also charts should be analysed from different points,and it is a tidious job.Only looking at rajayogas will not work.Rajabhanga,rajabhrashta yogas can mar the chart.
                      good chart though ,And i would recommend dont run behind gemstones.This is a rajasik approach.U dont need them.Instead do some sattwick remedies like japa etc.
                      Good chart.
                      • Quoted by Bhuwan Ji,

“The most important astrological elements of a chart are the ascendant, Sun and Moon.”

“Shadbala is very important for asserting the real strength of planets. Any chart with very good MO, SU and ASC is far more powerful than a powerful Raj yoga because these yoga only give results in their dasa. Good su and mo can make you like a king on daily basis”

Gems should emphasize your trines from Lagna or Moon or Sun based upon the natal aspects and transits.

“Typically, the rule is if the planet is in EARTH sign- gem is needed, in WATER sign throw it in the river or donate, in Firey and Airy signs just a regular prayer is needed.”

“Gems should emphasize your trines from Lagna or Moon or Sun based upon the natal aspects and transits.”

“Everyone has his opinion for remedies. It always help to do fast/prayers for ill placed planets followed by good deeds. Old shashtras don't prescribe the gemstones also.”

“GEMS should be used only for WELL PLACED TRINE LORDS, for everything else prayer/donations/social service is needed.

“Malefic planet does not mean that it's bad for your chart. These planets give results but differently, either there will be some dealy or some hardships or both.”

Recent topics in "Jyotish - Vedic Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Suggestion for career & job ashish 5 Today, 4:36 AM
Guidance on studies and career geeta 5 Today, 3:59 AM
Marriage Delay Anirban Bane... 0 Today, 3:33 AM
Stagnated in career. Help needed Vish 0 Today, 2:17 AM