Advertisement

Saturn Retrograde in Leo

topic posted Fri, December 19, 2008 - 7:58 PM by  Tik
Share/Save/Bookmark
Worthy members:

What do you think will be the effect of retrograde saturn in Leo?
lets say for Taurus, saturn is creating a lot of pain being in the 4th house from moon (kantak shani)
will the retrograde shani provide relief or intensify the bad effects?

In my belief the effects stagnate or come on a hold. If saturn is transiting a good house (3,6 or 11), the good effects come on hold and in the other cases the bad effects come on hold

according to jamini and KN Rao school of thought, a retrograde planet will aspect from the previous house also. although its power will be seen from the present house.

i.e. with saturn in leo, saturn aspects libra, aquarius and taurus.
with retro saturn in leo, the above aspects are true but in addition, saturn now aspects cancer, virgo, capricorn and aries!

what do people think here??
all views/ personal experiences are appreciated
posted by:
Tik
offline Tik
Texas
Advertisement
  • Re: Saturn Retrograde in Leo

Sat, December 20, 2008 - 9:24 PM
    Please post DOB, need to understand the entire pattern, nothing works in islolation.
    • Tik
      Tik
      offline 0

Re: Saturn Retrograde in Leo

Sat, December 20, 2008 - 10:22 PM
      Hi Bhuwan

Thanks for the reply and the offer for a horo analysis, I appreciate it.

however I was not looking for a personal reading, instead, I was trying to gather the viewpoints of various people regarding their views on the effects of Retrograde planets in case of Transit and not natal horoscope.

Kindly give your views on it...

thanks

Sat, December 20, 2008 - 11:55 PM
        Transiting retrograde planets will influence your aspected planets with a strong desire to reflect internally before it again becomes direct when the action will start happenning. Retrograde planets are very powerful in Ishtaphala( high Ishtaphala ) specially when it happens to be malefic because it gives a strength to work hard in adversity. The problem with the retrograde planet is they are focussed more internally to the native which is not that good. Retrograde Saturn people will think that they ae not worthy and which is not true. Retrograde Mercury will not be that coordinated in communication but very intelligent. The retrogradation make planets powerful but people don't use them effectively. This is the lesson we should learn. Same reason they are powerful in transits also.

Sun, December 21, 2008 - 5:32 AM
          I think I did not answer everything. Some astrologers also believe that retrogrades also give results of previous house and I have found it true, but I don't consider aspects from previous house. It kind of covers entire chart with aspects and then makes very hard to analyze. Jupitor retrograde people have their own strong beliefs which is not a general social order. In your case SA is yogakaraka but the malefic effects of the planets remain. If during transit it effects your 4th and SUN then it means your job( karaka for career) could change and possibly some kind of relocation( home). Your SA transits will relatively be mild compared to the people who have SA in bad shape. The timing for action and reaction during projects is somehow skewed due to retrogradation.
          • Tik
            Tik
            offline 0

Re: Saturn Retrograde in Leo

Sun, December 21, 2008 - 10:59 AM
            hi bhuwan

thanks for the response.

What I am still wondering on is that the effects, lets say that you have mentioned that for the taurus moon sign people and especially those who are running the Antardasha of saturn (and hence the transit of saturn plays a more crucial role) will be related to job/ house.

Now lets say that I foresee a relocation in the future, in my understanding the new effects like actually changing a job and or relocating take place only during the direct motion of saturn. During the retro motion, the effects remain in the background but do not materialize.

Kind of like a stay order from court. The problems/ situations do not go away, just enter a Limbo state till saturn marches forward again after May 17, 2009

What do you think about that?

Sun, December 21, 2008 - 7:58 PM
              You are right theoretically, but from practical point of view you should get rewarded on Saturn period/transit if you had been working hard over the years before SA actually moved to your SUN( or Antar dasa ). If that's not the case you will certainly see change in career front. It could be internally or outside your current job. The idea is again to use the planets strength not it's weakness for your own good.

Recent topics in "Jyotish - Vedic Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Asking a question which often intrigues me ashish 2 Today, 3:12 PM
Need urgent help pls C 62 Today, 1:30 PM
compatibility and marriage poornima 9 Today, 1:20 PM
Stagnant Career Darshan 19 Today, 12:40 PM