Advertisement

Wearing ruby in left or right hand for scorpio lagna

topic posted Wed, April 1, 2009 - 10:02 AM by  yash pal sethi
Share/Save/Bookmark
Please guide
Advertisement
  • Dear Yash

For scorpio ,Ruby in left ring finger 4.7 carats .

Best Wishes
    sachin
    • Dear

My E- Mail id is yashsethi2005@gmail.com

Thanks for replying .Ruby for Scorpio lagna but dear can you suggest me specifically in which hand I should wear it my birth details are given below.

Name -- Yash
      DOB ---- 12-01-1973
      Place --- Firozpur ( Punjab )
      Time of Birth --- 4-45 a.m ( meaning night of 11 Jan and morning of 12 Jan 1973)

Please help , if possible give complete comment on my horoscope .

At present I am wearing ruby in right hand . I will like to give you a call also later on after receiving your answer. Once again thanks for your reply and Sorry It did not visited the tribe .net in between.

Regards
      Yash
  • without knowing the birthdata, its impossible to analyze the chart only on LAGNA...

just remember...
    1. Gemstones wearing left hand...to reduce the effects associate with the planets.
    2. Gemstones wearing right hand...to enhance the effects associate with the planets.

now, if SUN is functional benefic, form some benefic YOGA, or posited in some benefic house, we surely need to enhance his effects, so should wear on right hand...

on the other hand, if SUN forms some malefic YOGA, in a DUSTHANA, or functional malefic...we need to reduce its effects wearing RUBY on the left hand only on the SUN DASHA, ANTAR-DASHA, but not for the entire period of lifetime...remember, its more effective to worship the planetary god to reduce the malefic effects...so that period of malefic SUN, worshiping LORD SHIVA surely help the native...

regards,
    Biswajit Das
    • Hi,
      Is it. I mean I am wearing 4 gem stones in right hand and left hand...nobody told me which hand to wear. can you suggest....
      • Yes, I can suggest the gemstones for you and the wearing hand but you should first give you birth date, time, and place...
        • Yes please help then,

13th July 1983
          9.58 AM
          wednesday
          kolkata
          I am waring emerald (gold) - left little fing
          white coral (silver) - left hand
          cats eye(silver) - right little fing
          pearl (silver) - point fing.
          • NAMASKAR

according to your birth data...you are...
            1. VIRGO Lagna
            2. LEO Rashi
            3. MAGHA Nakshatra (Ketu)
            4. TITHI Sukla Chaturdashi

REMEDIES...

1. Now, after analyzing, there is KALSARPA YOGA, first you need the remedial measures of that...as the KALSARPA YOGA breaking by MARS and SUN, worshipping LORD SHIVA and LORD HANUMAN as well as fasting on MONDAY and TUESDAY will destroy all sins created by this malefic kalsarpa yoga. Wearing Gemstones for MARS(red coral) and SUN(ruby) would not help in this case...

2. MERCURY being Lagna Lord and 10th lord posited in 11th in RASHI chart is beneficial...so wear EMERALD on right hand little finger. This stone can be worn for lifetime.

3. There is no need to wear (PEARL + WHITE CORAL) as MOON in 12th is very malefic as well as VENUS...You can wear only WHITE CORAL on MOON / VENUS MAHA DASHA, ANTER-DASHA, PRATANTER DASHA period only on left hand index finger, if there is too much bad expenditure and sexual expenditure...otherwise don't need to wear both the stone.

4. KETU is very malefic in 4th, wearing Cats Eye on Left hand little finger on KETU MAHA DASHA, ANTER-DASHA, PRATANTER DASHA would be beneficial.

5. As RAHU in 10th but having KALSARPA YOGA, you start worshiping MA DURGA too for both benefic effects of RAHU in 10th and to reduce the malefic effects of kalsarpa yoga.

Hope it will help,

Regards,
            Biswajit Das
    • Dear Biswa

My E- Mail id is yashsethi2005@gmail.com

Thanks for replying to answering for Ruby for Scorpio lagna but dear can you suggest me specifically in which hand I should wear it my birth details are given below.

Name -- Yash
      DOB ---- 12-01-1973
      Place --- Firozpur ( Punjab )
      Time of Birth --- 4-45 a.m ( meaning night of 11 Jan and morning of 12 Jan 1973)

Please help , if possible give complete comment on my horoscope .

At present I am wearing ruby in right hand . I will like to give you a call also later on after receiving your answer. Once again thanks for your reply and Sorry It did not visited the tribe .net in between.

Regards
      Yash
    • sir
      this is sunny

if u can suggest some answers in which hand to wear the gemstolnes then it will be a great help to me pls

my birth details
      dob__07 january 1989
      dot___09:08 am
      place___asansol (west bengal)

sir, right now i am wearing
      cats eye (gold)___left hand......little finger
      emarld...panna (gold)___right hand....little finger
      blue jharkond (silver)___right hand....next to index finger
      chujni (gold)___right hand
      neela and gomedh....on the shoulder of right hand
      and also 1 to10 mukhi rudrash on the neck
      and also sphatik mala on the neck

at present m going through sun mahadasa.........

pls pls pls suggest some answers
      my id is
      efsuny8786@gmail.com

Recent topics in "Jyotish - Vedic Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
NEED HELP vicky 30 Today, 4:28 AM
hello alok ji Sahibjit kau... 26 Yesterday, 11:53 AM
sister's married life Meenakshi 3 Yesterday, 11:12 AM
NEED HELP ON SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE ALEX 4 Yesterday, 10:53 AM