Advertisement

Guru Chandal Yoga

topic posted Wed, September 17, 2008 - 6:32 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi All,
This yoga is formed when Jupiter is in conjunction with or is aspected by Rahu or Ketu

The native is prone to act immorally and perform many misdeeds. However the results are not as frightening as they are made out to be. Different results are obtained for the combination in different houses however if benefic planets are present with this combination or this combination is aspected by benefic planets the results are auspicious as the inauspiciousness decreases.

In different houses this combination gives different results as follows

1. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 8th house, the native suffers from colic pains or he may suffer from the injuries near the naval. These injuries are likely to give life long scars.
2. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 9th house and Saturn is in the 3rd house (with Ketu), the native may be an illegitimate child.
3. If Jupiter is in the 10th house, Rahu is in the 6th house and Venus is in the 2nd house, the native becomes very wealthy even after being born in an ordinary family.
4. If there is a benefic aspect on the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu (or Ketu), the native is inclined towards religion and respects religious people.
5. If Jupiter and Rahu are conjunct in the fourth house and there is a benefic aspect on them, the person is very religious wealthy and may be a lawyer.
6. if there is an auspicious sign in the ascendant (I think it means the sign of a naturally benefic planet) and the moon is also posited in an auspicious sign and the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu takes place in 5th or 9th house, the native is very learned, wealthy, progressive and respected person.
7. In Capricorn ascendant, if Jupiter and Rahu combine in the 9th house the native is a very rich person. He is much respected and has all the facilities at his disposal.
8. Jupiter Rahu combination in the 3rd house makes the person very courageous and if this combination is aspected by Mars, the courage knows no bounds.
9. Jupiter Rahu (or Ketu) combination in the 6th house and aspect of Mars on it, makes the person extremely critical of his own religion. In fact he criticizes the wrong in his religion.

On the whole this is not considered a good yoga. The person may have some sort of enmity towards his son. I have come across a number of charts with this combination; it is my personal observation that these people have a peculiar way of thinking. They have their own views about various things (in fact about almost everything under the sun), which may not be correct but the natives are very rigid about them. Simply put in Hindi the native hamesha ulta sochta hai. I invite healthy discussions on this topic and the remedies about this yoga.
Regards,

Rajesh
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Guru Chandal Yoga

Mon, September 22, 2008 - 9:22 PM
    my JUPITER in 10th, RAHU in 6th and VENUS in 2nd...but currently in am running out of lncome... please help in this front...

Regards...

Mon, September 22, 2008 - 10:57 PM
    Hello,
    Could you kindly tell me whether I do have Guru Chandal Yoga in my chart. Besides this what malefic or benefic Yoga do I have. My dob is 03 September 1979 on monday at 5:10 a.m. at Shillong,capital of Meghalaya,India. I have six planets in my Leo lagna, viz; Sun Jupiter,Mercury,Venus, Saturn and Sani. My rasi is Dhanu with uttarshada nakshatra. I would be obliged for your reply.

With Best Regards,
    Arjun(Veshraj)

Tue, September 23, 2008 - 1:36 AM
      You don't have Guru-chandal yoga because in your chart it's 15 degrees apart. These yogas are applicable within 3-degrees. You can consider 5 degrees difference for outer planets. Jupitor is boss of DEVTAs and RAHU is Devta of Chandal. You can fix this problem if quit associating with Chandals. Do pooja for Devguru Jupitor or learn from your guru and elders. That's all needed.
      Bhuwan
      • bm
        bm
        offline 0

Re: Guru Chandal Yoga

Tue, June 15, 2010 - 11:45 PM
        Bhuvanji......pl. look into this horoscope......date 16.11.1972, t.o.b 4:45 am ( 17th morn.)but astrologers regard date as 16.11.1972, place Biswan(near Lucknow)U.P.

this person has Jup with Rahu in 4th house pl. let me know the effect & remedy .

Also another chart has Jup with Ketu in 1st house is this also Guru chandaal Yog pl. tell.
        date is 6.07.2005, t.o.b 11:58 (almost noon) , place New Delhi.

Thanks....

Tue, September 23, 2008 - 5:26 AM
    Bhuwan, would like to get your opinion about the following chart. I guess it qualifies for GURUCHANDAL YOGA
    POB: CLUJ NAPOCA, ROMANIA (+2GMT)
    TOB: 9:15am
    DOB: 12th jan, 1973

Tue, September 23, 2008 - 5:56 AM
      Yes, it does and it's in 12 th house so excellent placement for bed pleasure.
      Bhuwan

Wed, June 16, 2010 - 2:38 AM
        Bhuvanji as you stated "Yes, it does and it's in 12 th house so excellent placement for bed pleasure." in above post.
        I have also Guru rahu placement with mars in twelth house Leo sign. does it mean as you stated above? it means related to sex pleasure or sleep pleasure?
  • hi everyone,

I am Nagarjuna..I am beginner in astrology and trying to analyze my birthchart with the help of internet literature..I born in Sagittarius lagna and have rahu-guru combination in my ninth house ofcourse along with two other planets Mars and Moon..
    My birth details: 4th February 1980, 4:09 AM, Tenali

one astrologer told me that my planetary positions are indicating a Spiritual Master because Guru is placed in leo in both my Birth chart and Navamsha..Is it ture..

By nature, I am fond of studying Psychology and Spiritual science

can anyone eloborate my chart

regards,
    nag

Wed, April 29, 2009 - 10:52 PM
    I need to Know if my horoscope has this yog, very recently one of my motherinlaws friend has advised me for some pooja to be done for this yog as ai am going thru a rough phase (financially and have lost my job two months ago )
    Kindly advise

My DOB 16 september 1979
    TOB 05:15 am
    Place : gorakhpur,UP INDIA

Wed, June 16, 2010 - 2:26 AM
    i have aquarious ascendent, guru in 9th house in libra and rahu in 5th house in gemini do i have guru chandaal yog and if yes kindly help me with some remedies i m wearing a 9 ratti gomed on suggestion of a family frnd. thank u

Tue, June 22, 2010 - 7:31 PM
    I have Guru, Rahu, Chandra and Mars in 3rd house aspected by Ketu and Venus from 9th house.
    I guess I have this yoga along with Gaja-Kesari, Sasi-mangala and Guru-mangala.
    I dont know how to evaluate its effect though...

DOB: Feb 3, 1980
    Time: 15:55 (3 55 PM)
    Place:Sivakasi, India (77 44 E, 9 28 N)

Ganesh

Sat, June 26, 2010 - 11:59 PM
      Ganesh

In natal chart,

Yoga Varga Yoga givers Results ascribed to yoga Brief definition of yoga

Vesi D-1 Ve Balanced, truthful and happy Planets other than Moon in 2nd from Sun

Nipuna (Budha-Aditya) D-1 Su, Me Skillful, expert, well-known and respected Sun and Mercury together or in mutual 7ths

Sunaphaa D-1 Sa Intelligent, wealthy and famous Planets other than Sun in 2nd from Moon

Chandra-Mangala D-1 Mo, Ma Worldly wise and materially successful Moon and Mars together or in mutual 7ths

Gaja-Kesari D-1 Mo, Ju Famous and virtuous Moon and Jupiter in mutual kendras

Adhi yoga D-1 Me, Ve King, minister or an army chief Benefics in 6th, 7th and 8th from Moon

Kedaara D-1 Naabhasa yoga - throughout life Happy, wealthy, helpful and may be an agriculturalist Seven planets in 4 rasis

Guru-Mangala D-1 Ju, Ma Righteous and energetic Jupiter and Mars together or in samasaptaka

Raja/Lakshmi D-1 Me, Sa Fortunate and high achiever Conjunction, aspect or exchange of 1st/9th lords

Rajayoga D-1 Ju, Ve Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords

Yogada (GL) D-1 Sa Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Viparita Raja Yoga D-1 Ma, Ve Success after pressures or someone else's losses The 6th and 12th lords in conjunction or samasaptaka

Raja Sambandha D-1 Me, Ju Important person in a king's court Dispositor of amatya karaka conjoining/aspecting 10th lord

Raja Sambandha D-1 Ve A famous minister Amatya karaka in a kona

Tue, February 1, 2011 - 8:28 AM
        guruji pls see my chart and the placement of the planets

do i have this yog

dob-7th january 1989
        pob--asansol west bengal

Tue, February 1, 2011 - 8:34 AM
          guruji pls see my chart do i have this yog or not
          and my planets placement in my chart

dob 7th january 1989
          pob asansol west bengal
          tob 9:08 am

Sun, June 27, 2010 - 10:30 AM
    Hi,

Guru chandal yoga is one of the recent discoveries of modern astrologers. This combination needs to be properly analysed as the effects of the same vary as discussed by yourself. R.N. Rao one of the eminent astrologer has discussed this yoga in one of his books.

This yoga was found in the chart of pandit Nehru.

Regards,
    Louis

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 8:20 PM
    dear Rajesh, thx for good disposition of zodiac combinations.
    Name Sunil, my DOB is 18-Jan-1980, Time: 10 PM, Birth Place is : Bijowa (Near Rani , distt. Pali),
    Please let me know which yoga I am having and how it will be fruitful for me.
    DO i have Guru-Chandal Dosha?

I will wait for your reply.
    regards
    Sunil

Tue, February 1, 2011 - 11:39 AM
      Sunil

Welcome to the Rani google satellite map! This place is situated in Pali, Rajasthan, India, its geographical coordinates are 25° 22' 0" North, 73° 18' 0" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Rāni.

www.maplandia.com/india/raj...pali/rani/

Yoga Varga Yoga givers Results ascribed to yoga Brief definition of yoga

Vesi D-1 Ve Balanced, truthful and happy Planets other than Moon in 2nd from Sun

Nipuna (Budha-Aditya) D-1 Su, Me Skillful, expert, well-known and respected Sun and Mercury together or in mutual 7ths

Sunaphaa D-1 Ve Intelligent, wealthy and famous Planets other than Sun in 2nd from Moon

Kedaara D-1 Naabhasa yoga - throughout life Happy, wealthy, helpful and may be an agriculturalist Seven planets in 4 rasis

Guru-Mangala D-1 Ju, Ma Righteous and energetic Jupiter and Mars together or in samasaptaka

Raja/Dharma-Karmadhipati D-1 Ve, Ma Dutiful and high achiever Conjunction, aspect or exchange of 9th/10th lords

Yogakaraka D-1 Ma Success and achievements Same planet owns a kendra and a kona

Rajayoga D-1 Ve, Ju Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords

Rajayoga D-1 Ma, Ju Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords

Yogada (GL) D-1 Su Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Yogada (GL) D-1 Mo Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Yogada (GL) D-1 Ma Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Yogada (GL) D-1 Me Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Maha Yogada D-1 Ju Power, authority and wealth Associated with lagna, GL and HL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Yogada (GL) D-1 Ra Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)

Rajayoga D-1 Ra, Ma Successful and high achivements Atma karaka and 9th lord in lagna, 5th or 7th

Rajayoga D-1 Becomes a king The 5th lord joins lagna lord or 9th lord in 1st/4th/10th

Rajayoga D-1 Ju, Ma Prosperous and successful The 5th and 9th lords in conjunction or samasaptaka, lagna lord aspecting lagna
      Viparita Raja Yoga D-1 Mo Success after pressures or someone else's losses 12th lord in 6th or 8th

Raja Sambandha D-1 Ra, Ma Very intelligent minister Atma karaka and amatya karaka conjoining

Raja Sambandha D-1 Ma A famous minister Amatya karaka in a kona

Raja Sambandha D-1 Ra, Ma An associate liked by a king Amatya karaka in a kendra/kona from atma karaka

Raja Sambandha D-1 Ra, Ju A king's friend Atma karaka with 5th lord in a kendra or a kona

Parivraja/Pravrajya D-1 Sa An ascetic (Saturn shows a rigorous sadhaka or yogi or a beggar) Moon's dispositor aspected only by Saturn

Tue, February 1, 2011 - 11:39 AM
        Quoted by Bhuwan Ji,

" You don't have Guru-chandal yoga because in your chart it's 15 degrees apart. These yogas are applicable within 3-degrees. You can consider 5 degrees difference for outer planets. Jupitor is boss of DEVTAs and RAHU is Devta of Chandal. You can fix this problem if quit associating with Chandals. Do pooja for Devguru Jupitor or learn from your guru and elders. That's all needed. "

Tue, February 1, 2011 - 11:40 AM
          Sunil

Your Chart

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 25 Le 37' 30.25" PPha 4 Le Sc

Sun - PK 4 Cp 10' 02.89" USha 3 Cp Aq
          Moon - MK 14 Cp 58' 54.21" Srav 2 Cp Ta
          Mars (R) - AmK 21 Le 43' 56.66" PPha 3 Le Li

Mercury - DK 2 Cp 25' 41.45" USha 2 Cp Cp
          Jupiter (R) - BK 15 Le 49' 05.57" PPha 1 Le Le
          Venus - PiK 9 Aq 31' 51.23" Sata 1 Aq Sg

Saturn (R) - GK 3 Vi 18' 59.62" UPha 2 Vi Cp
          Rahu - AK 7 Le 23' 00.18" Magh 3 Le Ge
          Ketu 7 Aq 23' 00.18" Sata 1 Aq Sg

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 3:50 AM
            Hi,
            Could you please tell me whether I have chandal yog? How bad it is?
            DOB - 22nd Feb 1980,2:26 am thursday night or friday morning
            Place - Shyamnagar , 40 mins from kolkata by train
            Regards...

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 5:13 AM
              Please Make new thread
              Yes you have Guru chandala yoga.Infact Jupiter is afflicted by Mars and Rahu.This will affect your health and residence.How was your health in 1988 to 1997,any dangerous incident happened during this period ?

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 8:05 AM
                Sure I will make a new thread. Thanks for your reply.
                My health was really bad during that time-frame.What are all areas would be impacted currently?I am trying for a kid.
                Someone said, till june is not right time.What do you suggest?
                I do worship radha - govind twice a day and currently wearing yellow sapphire and garnet (gomed).Would you like
                to suggest anything else to get rid of it?

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 8:23 AM
                  heyyyyyy what are you doing.Yellow sapphire and gomed at a time.Please make a new thread i will explain there.
                  BUT YOU ARE DOING A BIG MISTAKE.Please make a new thread i will explain there
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Re: Guru Chandal Yoga

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 9:08 AM
                    I have created a new thread...not sure how to create...just tried

'A new thread for guru chandal yog '

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 9:38 AM
                      ha ha ha ha where is the thread.
                      DOnt know?

"Go to Post a new topic"
                      This option is at the left side of the tribe when you will enter into jyotish tribe.
                      Please also check your inbox

Recent topics in "Jyotish - Vedic Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
NEED HELP offlinevicky 29 Today, 3:13 PM
hello alok ji Sahibjit kau... 26 Today, 11:53 AM
sister's married life Meenakshi 3 Today, 11:12 AM
NEED HELP ON SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE ALEX 4 Today, 10:53 AM